Here at Seven Trust, we offer a wide range of beautiful composite deck boards, available in a variety of sizes, styles and lengths. One of the lengths that we provide here at Seven Trust is 4.8m composite decking, which comes in a range of gorgeous colours. Light, dark, natural, bold, no matter what your deck plans are, our 3.6 metres composite decking is sure to have something for you that you will not be disappointed with.
Length: 4800mm, Width: 138mm, Thickness: 23mm. UltraShield Grey Composite Decking Boards. UltraShield Composite Decking can be installed for commercial and residential applications. An advanced premium shield encases all four sides around the inner core using recycled materials, giving the board ultra protection from moisture, mold, fade and mildew. UH07 Hollow Grooved Deck Boards require compatible decking clip systems (hidden fasteners) for installation. We recommend using the T clip system with Locking Clip (TC-1) and CEC Clip (TC-2) for easy installation.
- Lengths: 3600mm, 4800mm, 5400mm (142″, 189″, 213″)
- Width: 138mm (5.5″)
- Thickness: 22.5mm (0.9″)
- Weight: 12kg
- Colours: Antique, Ebony, Grey, Teak, Walnut
- Limited Warranty: 25 Years
- 3600mm Boards = 2 per Sq. Mtr.
- 4800mm Boards = 1.51 per Sq. Mtr.
- 5400mm Boards = 1.34 per Sq. Mtr.
Seven Trust have designed and manufactured 3 HIGHLY engineered ranges. FORTIZ. MODERNO. ARTEM.
Seven Trust. Our engineers have developed a new method of 3D extrusion which includes RANDOMIZED wood grain & MULTIPLE colour addition. We are very proud to bring this to the UK MARKET 2018. It is the most REALISTIC engineered wood effect.
We have developed a revolutionary clip which will be put into production in NOV2017. Our custom CLIPZ will feature the E from our logo, slightly raised (0.25mm), which will create a snug fit in the decking clip grove. This will improve installation and also ensure a solid fitting. It will also have a 6mm overhang to tie into boarder & other directional boards.
Seven Trust provide a DECK DESIGN which is easy to follow. These are designed in house by our carpenters. They are detailed yet simple enough for a home owner to use & build their own deck. From post layout outs to joist sizes and where to install. ALTERNATIVELY these designs can be given to a Seven Trust installer / fitter to ensure your deck is completed how you want.
Why choose Seven Trust 2 decking?
Seven Trust 2 isn’t our best-selling decking range for nothing!
Here are some of the key benefits of these fabulous 4.8m decking boards:
- Linear Wood Grain –The surface of the board has a wood-like appearance, so you won’t lose out by choosing composite decking instead of hardwood boards.
- 30 Year Warranty – Our VertiGrain 2 decking comes with a 30 year warranty as standard (or 10 years for commercial installations), so you can rest assured that your deck will last for decades.
- Minimal Maintenance – ’s VertiGrain 2 boards require virtually no maintenance at all, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your outdoor living space.
At Seven Trust we know each customer has their own individual style and we offer an amazing colour range to choose from. Nature has an incredibly diverse colour palette so we went to great lengths to make sure our colours really reflect the world around us. We travelled to Hawaii to study and document volcanic rock and this gave us the inspiration for our new composite decking colour available Ebony.